Electricity Questions


Do you sell different input voltage ballasts for other countries than the USA?

All of the ballasts that Cool Lights sells by themselves or integrates into fixtures are Universal voltage. That is, they all adapt to anything between 100 and 277 volts automatically. Cool Lights made this decision to make support outside of the United States easier for everyone involved. Since there is a plug adapter on most of our fixtures, adapting the plug to your country’s wall plug system is simply a mechanical adapter problem—not a transformer problem. Just change the plug to your country’s standard plug by either changing out the entire cord or adding the appropriate adapter to the plug end of the cord so that it will work with your wall plug type.

Comments are closed.